day off againnnnn @^_^@

What a pity!

At first I gonna post some pics from the beach. But unfortunately, because the pictures were taken from Wern+'s camera; and she forgot to bring the camera's dock, so we were unable to load the pictures to computer +_+

To my friends at group A, I just wanna know what's going on there... The annoucement for N' intania 89 major has been announced. Could u guys update something on our group A webboard? Nobody has been there for month!!! I also want to know the news about 'welcome N' 90 (Rub Norng)' this year duay.

I have changed my flight back to Thailand. I will be back here on Wed, Jun 14th around noon. Since I will finished my job on Jun 1st, I will travel around DC and New York till Jun 9th, then I will fly to LA on that night (Jun 9th) . From then, I am going to join the tour to Grand Canyon and Las Vegas from Jun 10 - 12 (Saturday -Monday), and then fly back home :D

It's still a lil'bit chilly here in Ocean City. That's not nice at all!! It should be warmer and hotter! This week everything is really slow. -_- I really have no idea when the season will picking up.

I will be able to check e-mail and do some update again next Wednesday. (Damn it, I have to work dayshift 5 days in a row)

Pop

2 Comments
  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    pop กูพึ่งไปเข้าสัมมนาของ Landmark Education เป็นการเรียนรู้เพื่อพัฒนาชีวิต และความสัมพันธ์ มึงน่าจะลองดูว่ะ น่าจะถูกจริตเลยล่ะ มันคือพุทธแต่อธิบายเป็นรูปธรรมโดยชาวตะวันตก พัฒนาอะไรได้มากเลย กลับมาหาเวลาไปให้ได้นะเว้ย ไม่ว่าจะเคยได้ยินข้อมูลที่นี่มาแล้วหรือไม่
    www.landmarkeducation.co.th

    (ข่าวจุฬาล่าสุดคือวันที่ 9 ไม่หยุด หยุดสี่วัน 10-14)

    Pete  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    โปรแกรมเที่ยวยาวเลยแก -*- อย่าลืมนาเว่ย เปิดเทอมวันที่ 5 นะ พูดถึงบอร์ดกรุ๊ปมะได้เข้าไปซะนาน เด๋วช้านจาให้น้องไปอัพให้นะว่าไคได้ภาคไร แล้วเจอกานเปิดเทอม+ของฝากนะแก 555  

Post a Comment

{J}aroz' Blog

Location : Bangkok, Thailand, Planet Earth

{J} Trip

 

  • {J} Life

{J} Links

  • =A^o^N= วิดวะแบกเลนส์ถือกล้องไปถ่ายรูป
  • Bliss* live / storythai พลอยพีพี ผู้มีสองมาตรฐาน (บล็อก)
  • Empty Space บล็อกลิงเล่นเบส
  • LittleJournal บล็อกสุดฮาของสาวภาคคอม ผู้(เคย)ไม่รู้จัก silicon valley
  • Ma-mEw"z เหมี่ยว เพื่อนเวิร์ค
  • NuttyGM มันหายไปไหนแล้ววะตอนนี้
  • Nisa บล็อกอินเตอร์ บาย โบ
  • Nsom บล็อกป้าหมอ ที่หริราด
  • TeddyBank แบงค์กี้ เดอะหมีวิคตอเรีย chu chu
  • [Z]kyha[x] ไอ้ตี๋ ผู้เล่นเกมส์พิซซ่าเป็นนิจ

{J} Archives

คลังบล็อกเก่า(month.year)



Search

Web Jaroz' Blog

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License. XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2007 Jaroz' blog |Original Template by Gecko and fly
Revolution2 : Path to the future! Version since 29 Aug 2007
First Published on 24 Oct 2004