stuck in da lift


Pop n' Bank

Cafeteria(again)

What a busy week!!!!

I'm so glad that finally I have a day off @>_<@ I need it so muchhhhhhhhhhhh
I've work full day (from about 8 am- 10pm) for 4 days laew -_-"

Well, it's the Easter holidays here. All the school are off for a week (Springbreak). So, things are really busy here in Ocean City. The day I work as a busser in a restaurant is great. I've made 33$ tips :D

I've sth fun to tell you. Last Friday, my supervisor told me to vacumn the elevator. So I did. I took the vacumn cleaner from the 3rd floor and start vacumning, one hand holding the cleaner, another hand keep pressing the 'DOOR OPEN' button (cuz I don't have a key to stop the elevator). Suddenly I felt sth movin'. So I looked back... !@#)()# It's 2nd fl..... and 1st fl!!!!! and the cord was stuck in the door -_-" ... just think of you stuck in my situation... how nervous - -"
Well, when I reach the 1st fl, I saw hotel's guests waiting for my elevator (still lucky that they weren't come in)... but the cord was still stuck with something in the door, and I couldn't pull it out +_+ So... I decided to go back to 3rd floor (with the cord still stuck in the door)

I was very lucky that when I reach the 3rd floor. I saw bertz, the security guy, just walked pass the elevator. So I called him to stop the elevator (it would be no fun at all, if someone call the elevator from the 5th floor). Finally he could help me pull that cord out. +_+


Hey, but don't laugh at me, alright? cuz when I told this story to my co workers.. they all told me 'this is always happen' :D


Well, I really don't know when I can update my blog again. Since the season is picking up here. So, see you later! miss u all, and have fun with Songkran holidays na

Pop

6 Comments
  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    ฮุๆๆ

    ระวังเนื้อระวังตัวด้วยน้า ^ ^

    ปล. ระหว่างที่แกดูดฝุ่นลิฟท์ที่นู่น เราต้องนั่งขัดห้องน้ำอยู่แถวศาลายาแน่ะ -___-  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    หุหุ ตื่นเต้นดีมะแก 555
    ว่าแต่เซงว่ะ สงกรานต์ไม่มีรายทำเลย T-T เซ้งเซง  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    กูเบื่อว่ะ สงกรานต์แม่งมีแต่ที่เบียดๆ  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    อีกอย่าง เพลงโปรโมตโฟร์มดอัลบั้มใหม่นี่แม่ง เยี่ยมจริงๆ  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    อากาดที่นี่หายหนาวและ
    ดีอย่างไม่ดีอย่างหวะ
    คนเยอะเหมือนกัน เค้าว่าจะเป็นแค่สองอาทิดนี้อะ เห็นเมเนเจอร์เราว่างั้นนะ
    เดวไว้มาเม้นใหม่  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    ไอ้ป็อบ เค้ายกเลิก class elec นะ
    ทำให้มึงต้องลง gen ed เพิ่มตัวนึง
    กูก่ะติ๊คิดว่าจะลงหมวดวิดยา
    มึงว่าไงวะ ตามน้ำเลยปล่าว
    แล้วก็อีกอย่าง มันมีให้เลือก 2 ทางว่ะ
    คือเรียน 4 วันก่ะ 5 วัน
    กูก่ะออมก่ะจะเรียน 5 วัน ส่วนติ๊นี่ยังไม่แน่ใจนัก เดี้ยวจะไปคุยหาข้อสรุปอีกที
    เอาเป็นว่ากูสรุปกันชัวร์เมื่อไหร่มึงก็ลงตามกูเอาละกันนะ ถ้ามึงไม่ชอบยังไงก็มาจัดการเอาตอนเปิดเทอมอีกที

    คิดถึงมึงว่ะป็อบ
    เอก  

Post a Comment

{J}aroz' Blog

Location : Bangkok, Thailand, Planet Earth

{J} Trip

 

  • {J} Life

{J} Links

  • =A^o^N= วิดวะแบกเลนส์ถือกล้องไปถ่ายรูป
  • Bliss* live / storythai พลอยพีพี ผู้มีสองมาตรฐาน (บล็อก)
  • Empty Space บล็อกลิงเล่นเบส
  • LittleJournal บล็อกสุดฮาของสาวภาคคอม ผู้(เคย)ไม่รู้จัก silicon valley
  • Ma-mEw"z เหมี่ยว เพื่อนเวิร์ค
  • NuttyGM มันหายไปไหนแล้ววะตอนนี้
  • Nisa บล็อกอินเตอร์ บาย โบ
  • Nsom บล็อกป้าหมอ ที่หริราด
  • TeddyBank แบงค์กี้ เดอะหมีวิคตอเรีย chu chu
  • [Z]kyha[x] ไอ้ตี๋ ผู้เล่นเกมส์พิซซ่าเป็นนิจ

{J} Archives

คลังบล็อกเก่า(month.year)



Search

Web Jaroz' Blog

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License. XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2007 Jaroz' blog |Original Template by Gecko and fly
Revolution2 : Path to the future! Version since 29 Aug 2007
First Published on 24 Oct 2004