I'm back !

Pop n' Pep @ Ocean City





Gee! It was absolutely a busy week indeed. I think I've made about 500$ from last wk only -_- (of course, very tired)

Well, actually I had a lot of serious stuffs, but just put all of that behind, will talk about it later if I had time.

I have not much time today, there're still a lot of things to do.
I've just known that school will open in Jun, 13th, that's a week after. I'm considering to change my flight back to Thailand. So I have to call for the airlines, call for booking some tours, etc.


Last Thursday, R'Poom (with his familly) and Pep (my bro) came to Ocean City. They brought a lot of foods (YESSS), some curry, moo pud kaprao, rices (with rice cooking machine :D ), Grilled Chgicken. They were absolutely wonderful :P

It was a great day-off for me. We had some walk in the broadwalk, and then back to my dorm. Dan, Wern+, Guy, Te' and I went to the beach (we just want to celebrate some Songkran), anyway the water was too chill -_- I'll put some picture from the beach soon. (Cuz they are in Wern+'s camera)

On Friday night, I've done some dishwashing job at Macky's. Another restaurant which my friend was working. They just needed some more guy to help. So I did. They paid 8.5$/hr. That's quite a lot. But then I went there, I realized that the job is not worth 8.5$ at all -_- IT WAS ABSOLUTELY A MESS. Cuz they were using a lot of pans!!!!! And I had to scrubb all the things -_- So I decided to do it just once, 555


Some people are making a lot of money here, Nik n' Bank got a lot of tips from chinese restaurant, they had made 90+$ in some nights. Podra already got his 4th job -_-

Anyway, right now I'm just stick with my two jobs only.

As I'm working in the laundry room. The sheets and towels is piling up so high, I wish I will take pictures and send to you someday. Next time you go to the hotel, you'd better bring your own towels. There're a lot of inside things behind that you don't know :S

Well, That's all for today, see you later :D
luv ya all

Pop

0 Comments
Post a Comment

{J}aroz' Blog

Location : Bangkok, Thailand, Planet Earth

{J} Trip

 

  • {J} Life

{J} Links

  • =A^o^N= วิดวะแบกเลนส์ถือกล้องไปถ่ายรูป
  • Bliss* live / storythai พลอยพีพี ผู้มีสองมาตรฐาน (บล็อก)
  • Empty Space บล็อกลิงเล่นเบส
  • LittleJournal บล็อกสุดฮาของสาวภาคคอม ผู้(เคย)ไม่รู้จัก silicon valley
  • Ma-mEw"z เหมี่ยว เพื่อนเวิร์ค
  • NuttyGM มันหายไปไหนแล้ววะตอนนี้
  • Nisa บล็อกอินเตอร์ บาย โบ
  • Nsom บล็อกป้าหมอ ที่หริราด
  • TeddyBank แบงค์กี้ เดอะหมีวิคตอเรีย chu chu
  • [Z]kyha[x] ไอ้ตี๋ ผู้เล่นเกมส์พิซซ่าเป็นนิจ

{J} Archives

คลังบล็อกเก่า(month.year)



Search

Web Jaroz' Blog

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License. XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2007 Jaroz' blog |Original Template by Gecko and fly
Revolution2 : Path to the future! Version since 29 Aug 2007
First Published on 24 Oct 2004