It's the 2nd week!

Hi Guys

I GOT A SOCIAL SECURITY laew na.

It's 2nd week now in the US. My job here is in the laundry for real. It's not too bad. OK, it's quite boring but I think it's the most 'chill' (thai slang) job here. Just take the dirt clothes to the cart, put it in the washer, take them out and put in the drier, fold it... and keep it in the cart... that's all my job... Most of the time I do the folding.

As I said, my co-workers speak Spanish.. and they can barely speak English. So we didn't talk much, but I have learned some Spanish already. Now I can count their numbers and say some greetings. :)

Anyway, I got only 26 hrs last week and I'll get only 25.5 hrs next week already. Work only 4 days -_- too bad, you know? I still lucky that the chef has called me to do dishwashing for about 4 hours.

The good things about this hotel is that sometimes the 2$ meal are excellent. We had some (fresh) fish n' chips, grilled chicken, roast beef, or even a great moose-cake already! Anyway, we may go frozen foods, Mama, or the food left in a room that the housekeepers (the girls) take back sometimes.


I will start my second job this Saturday, do the training first. I'll tell you what it's like later.

About the others, Un+ Wood and Guy do the houseman job. Dan and Pod do the pool and misc job. Girls do the housekeeping except Yui, who do the convenience store.

Pod's already do the second job, cooking, for 7$/hrs. Everybody here is getting second job, they'll start soon.

As I can post some pic here, so next week I will try to take more pictures:D

I still wait for any news from your guys.





P.S. the day before, we were playing cards and I won almost 12$ :P!!!!!

5 Comments
  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    got the cds, ...
    thanks man...
    T-bone's killin'  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    ม็อบไปพารากอนแล้วว่ะ สนุกแล้วเวย

    PeTe  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    this is Pea

    it's been a big hit, isn't it? this work and travel thing...

    Anyway, good to see you happy mannn.. tell pod and dan too..

    and please post some more pics na.. wanna see...

    bye
    PS what city do you live in...?  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    hey, you seem working hard in the US.
    Sounds exciting for me.
    good luck !!!!!!!
    Tae  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    work hard la save for your money too 555 come back and tell me about your trip na thank you^-^  

Post a Comment

{J}aroz' Blog

Location : Bangkok, Thailand, Planet Earth

{J} Trip

 

  • {J} Life

{J} Links

  • =A^o^N= วิดวะแบกเลนส์ถือกล้องไปถ่ายรูป
  • Bliss* live / storythai พลอยพีพี ผู้มีสองมาตรฐาน (บล็อก)
  • Empty Space บล็อกลิงเล่นเบส
  • LittleJournal บล็อกสุดฮาของสาวภาคคอม ผู้(เคย)ไม่รู้จัก silicon valley
  • Ma-mEw"z เหมี่ยว เพื่อนเวิร์ค
  • NuttyGM มันหายไปไหนแล้ววะตอนนี้
  • Nisa บล็อกอินเตอร์ บาย โบ
  • Nsom บล็อกป้าหมอ ที่หริราด
  • TeddyBank แบงค์กี้ เดอะหมีวิคตอเรีย chu chu
  • [Z]kyha[x] ไอ้ตี๋ ผู้เล่นเกมส์พิซซ่าเป็นนิจ

{J} Archives

คลังบล็อกเก่า(month.year)



Search

Web Jaroz' Blog

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License. XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2007 Jaroz' blog |Original Template by Gecko and fly
Revolution2 : Path to the future! Version since 29 Aug 2007
First Published on 24 Oct 2004