Second Job

Hi Everyone

It is the 3rd week here. Time flies so fast!
I'm getting used to my laundry job. I have borrowed some Spanish Book+CD from the library and learned some words already :D

una funda es azul = a pillow case is blue

ha ha ha ^^

Anyway, there's a problem; one dryer is quite malfunctioning, it causes a loud hmmmmmmm. So loud that I have to buy an earplug in order to protect myself -_-

Right now, most of us got the second job already.
Dan and I work at Dumser's restaurant. It sells typical American foods : burgers, club sandwich... things like that. It also sells an ice cream.
We are doing Dishwashing and Busser. This weeks I will do dishwashing for 3 days and busser for a day (Sunday). Pay rate for dishwashing is 7$ and busser is 3$+tip .... let's hope I can got lots of tip (plssssssssss)

Busser is fun, (of course, compared to the laundry job I got at the hotel). Dishwasher is okay,
The trouble with this job is that I have to had my meal (dinner) ready before getting there. So I have to finished my dinner at about 4.30 before go to work at 5.

I try not to compare my job with the others... you know, becuz it doesn't make anything better anyway.

The girls, Nik and Bank work at Chinese Restaurant. They do almost everything, serving, dishwashing, etc. get 3$ + tip. The greatest thing about this job is that they can take-away Chinese food everyday... Arghhhhh

Wood is doing the dishwashing at Green Turtle restaurant for about 8$ and he will switch to another restaurant; Macky's for 8.5$!!

Podra and Un+ probably got the best job, they sells ice-cream, it is the most easy job compared to the others. Get 6 days a week at 6.5$ + tip (and probably earn more hour rate as time passed)

The others, Te', Trin, Chompoo and Mameaw is now getting job, they will start their job soon.

The weather is getting nicer day by day. I hope it will get hotter as soon as possible cuz when it's hot... the season here will begin, and we can get more job.

Hope everyone at Thailand is doing well. I still eager to learn what happen to all of you guys.

P.S. I tried to post some pictures but it just don't work -_- let's hope I can do it next time

2 Comments
  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    ข่าวด่วน ทักษิณไม่เป็นนายกแล้ว แต่คงมีนายกโดนเชิดแทน ไม่ต่างอะไรมาก เพียงแต่เห็นเลยว่ายอดเยี่ยม อ้างในหลวงถึงการไม่รับเป็นนายกด้วย

    มีแต่ข่าวการเมืองแจ้งเนอะ
    สู้ๆเว้ย หางานหาเงิน อยู่ที่นี่มีแต่ใช้ ไม่มีหา

    PeTe  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    คือเราอยากไปw&Tที่นี่ปีหน้าอ่า
    ที่จิงเราเคยไปแล้วปีนี้
    คือว่าเราอยากถามเกี่ยวกับsecond jobอ่า

    ช่วยเมล์มาหรือแอดมาก็ได้น๊า plzzzz
    paris_indaclub@hotmail.com
    เพราะเรากะลังจะสมัครแล้วอ่า


    thnxxxxxx  

Post a Comment

{J}aroz' Blog

Location : Bangkok, Thailand, Planet Earth

{J} Trip

 

  • {J} Life

{J} Links

  • =A^o^N= วิดวะแบกเลนส์ถือกล้องไปถ่ายรูป
  • Bliss* live / storythai พลอยพีพี ผู้มีสองมาตรฐาน (บล็อก)
  • Empty Space บล็อกลิงเล่นเบส
  • LittleJournal บล็อกสุดฮาของสาวภาคคอม ผู้(เคย)ไม่รู้จัก silicon valley
  • Ma-mEw"z เหมี่ยว เพื่อนเวิร์ค
  • NuttyGM มันหายไปไหนแล้ววะตอนนี้
  • Nisa บล็อกอินเตอร์ บาย โบ
  • Nsom บล็อกป้าหมอ ที่หริราด
  • TeddyBank แบงค์กี้ เดอะหมีวิคตอเรีย chu chu
  • [Z]kyha[x] ไอ้ตี๋ ผู้เล่นเกมส์พิซซ่าเป็นนิจ

{J} Archives

คลังบล็อกเก่า(month.year)



Search

Web Jaroz' Blog

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License. XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2007 Jaroz' blog |Original Template by Gecko and fly
Revolution2 : Path to the future! Version since 29 Aug 2007
First Published on 24 Oct 2004