halfway through

hello, everyone :D

Gosh, I didn't think extending my vecation here could cause so much trouble +_+
I have to wait confirmation from my friends' parent. Moreover, I have just called interlearning about changing the flight. And they said they just know that my original flight has no stopover at LAX, so, it is not sure whether I can make a stopover or not, or I have to pay for some charge, DAMN IT -___-

C'mon, I just want to travel, and I think I really deserved it. After the damn-boring life at this Ocean City.

Now I'm really tired of the laundry job at the hotel. First I just think that I would used to it and time will fly faster in the laundry room. But it turned out to be that the more day I work there, I feel time pass slowerrr and slowerrrrrrrrrrrr. I'm now really envy all of other guys who work as housemen. Cuz they got more hour and they can take some rest while on duty, I mean, there were a time that no job need to be done, unlike here in the laundry, cuz you have to folddd fold and fold that damn bedsheets and towels!!!

Yesterday we went to Kaew's house, Kaew is working at McDonalds. The house is so nice and lovely. I really want to move there. Large living room with a very comfortable sofa... full kitchen... nice beds, etc. and it costs only 300$ per week (4 persons to share). The only disadventage is that it's so far from the hotel, must ride a bus for about 30 minutes.

We cooked some thai food there, well, you know, cuz we have no kitchen at the hotel (that's another reason why life here is so bored). It was a real heaven for me. We did some thai omelette, poo pud pong karee (curry fried crab), moo+ pud kratiem prik thai and some soup, etc :D

After that night, I just feel like... What am I doing here ? -_- It's just... not a life I'd expected to be. That night (last night), is the life I want. Do I really need to make some money here? (which not a really big money and sometimes it did not worth with my life here at all)

I have to go now, I think I'll come and update more blog tomorrow

Take care

Pop

0 Comments
Post a Comment

{J}aroz' Blog

Location : Bangkok, Thailand, Planet Earth

{J} Trip

 

  • {J} Life

{J} Links

  • =A^o^N= วิดวะแบกเลนส์ถือกล้องไปถ่ายรูป
  • Bliss* live / storythai พลอยพีพี ผู้มีสองมาตรฐาน (บล็อก)
  • Empty Space บล็อกลิงเล่นเบส
  • LittleJournal บล็อกสุดฮาของสาวภาคคอม ผู้(เคย)ไม่รู้จัก silicon valley
  • Ma-mEw"z เหมี่ยว เพื่อนเวิร์ค
  • NuttyGM มันหายไปไหนแล้ววะตอนนี้
  • Nisa บล็อกอินเตอร์ บาย โบ
  • Nsom บล็อกป้าหมอ ที่หริราด
  • TeddyBank แบงค์กี้ เดอะหมีวิคตอเรีย chu chu
  • [Z]kyha[x] ไอ้ตี๋ ผู้เล่นเกมส์พิซซ่าเป็นนิจ

{J} Archives

คลังบล็อกเก่า(month.year)



Search

Web Jaroz' Blog

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License. XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2007 Jaroz' blog |Original Template by Gecko and fly
Revolution2 : Path to the future! Version since 29 Aug 2007
First Published on 24 Oct 2004