Greeting from USA

Hi guys!

After 36 hours of travelling... I am here! Ocean City, Maryland.

Surprisingly, I ( and most of my friends here ) have no trouble with adjusting time zone. May be we sleep a lot during the flights. Flight from BKK - Taipei is so good, it's EVA air new Boeing 777-200ER. They have personal interactive tv in every seat (movies, games, tv shows, musics, etc.) Although the flight from LA to Taipei has no PTV but we just sleep... almost 6-7 hours.

Well, after arriving at LA, we have to check through the immigration... long queue indeed but there's no problem afterall. The only problem in the LA is that one of Dan's bag was missing (the small bag that carried MAMA ped palo (we doubted that they are suspicious in 'duck or chicken products). We had to ask many representatives.. -_- but finally, they told us to claim at Baltimore.

Well, after arriving Baltimore. We found that Dan's another bag is missing too -_- Anyway, we got that bag back today already.
I had met R' Poom, R' Tee and Pep at the airport. (to mom & dad
I had gave them the stuff in small bag) I also got a cellphone from them, and this is my number
(I don't know about the country code, I guess it is 1 ??)


978-390-3475

So, if you wish to contact me, just call to this number. (you may send the sms via the internet to this phone too)

Note : this cellphone is not too good... sometimes I cannot hear your voices... I may have to hit the phone (tob) in order to hear you ... so keep talking if I say 'hellooo? helloooo?' -_-"


About the princess royale hotel, we are staying in the dorm, 3 persons per bedrooms, one bathroom for 2 bedroom. Because now there're 7 guys here... so we are splitting 3-2-2
The room is small but nice :) although they have no kitchen and not allowed for cooking, we have bought the 'hot pot' already ;)

We'll start out job tomorrow... housekeeping, I must say -_-" But I'll talk about that later as I worked. Anyway, the food for employer (lunch & dinner) is nice. Yesterday we had rice + meet + beans + salds. Very reasonable meal for 2$ only :D

We went to apply Social security today, anyway because we've just arrived here so the information from the immigration is not available right now. We had to wait about 2 weeks to get these stuff done.

I am using the computer from the library, so it is not so convenience to use the internet. I may update weekly.

Next time I will post some pictures from my camera into this blog. I forgot to bring the USB cable with me today.



Take care

Pop


P.S. : for ekarinov, I am doing well. Please tell Mik that I've met Nik already (of course -_-, why not)... hey I must say that she rocks^^ (she somewhat looks like N' Fai)

for Mom and R' Jai... please send me your 'egg sandwich recipe' .. because we have only a microwave in a cafeteria and we barely couldn't do any cooking -_- We may stuck breakfast with Mamas or sandwich only -_-

mom.., pls tell Pongrit to bring 'RICE and MAMA' as much as he can

for Pete, I went to do the social security at Salisbury today.... see a lot of malls but has no time to go there

SEE YOU ALL THEN

2 Comments
  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    All right,i'll tell him right away.
    Try not to let her rock you so much anyway. 55

    Nice to hear from you
    With Care!!

    Latest Update :-
    Nothing but my friend told me yesterday that he went to Sonthi's mob and found the money in the pakage of food
    interesting,huh?  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    yeah it's 1.
    good to know that you're doing alright na dude. please say hi to ai dan for me duay. my internship here is quite fun, doing the scoop and spot and other stuffs. you can listen to my spot once it's on air (well, in case they choose mine 55)via thisisclick.com na. by the way, another trainee is so freak and lazy and a bit selfish and guan teen. seng sud.
    e-mail gu bang,k?. nothing to do at the office  

Post a Comment

{J}aroz' Blog

Location : Bangkok, Thailand, Planet Earth

{J} Trip

 

  • {J} Life

{J} Links

  • =A^o^N= วิดวะแบกเลนส์ถือกล้องไปถ่ายรูป
  • Bliss* live / storythai พลอยพีพี ผู้มีสองมาตรฐาน (บล็อก)
  • Empty Space บล็อกลิงเล่นเบส
  • LittleJournal บล็อกสุดฮาของสาวภาคคอม ผู้(เคย)ไม่รู้จัก silicon valley
  • Ma-mEw"z เหมี่ยว เพื่อนเวิร์ค
  • NuttyGM มันหายไปไหนแล้ววะตอนนี้
  • Nisa บล็อกอินเตอร์ บาย โบ
  • Nsom บล็อกป้าหมอ ที่หริราด
  • TeddyBank แบงค์กี้ เดอะหมีวิคตอเรีย chu chu
  • [Z]kyha[x] ไอ้ตี๋ ผู้เล่นเกมส์พิซซ่าเป็นนิจ

{J} Archives

คลังบล็อกเก่า(month.year)



Search

Web Jaroz' Blog

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License. XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2007 Jaroz' blog |Original Template by Gecko and fly
Revolution2 : Path to the future! Version since 29 Aug 2007
First Published on 24 Oct 2004