WORKINGGGG

hi guys

-_- I'm still 'seng' with my grades, only 2.9
how come gu get B from ENGLISH waaaaaa

-*-


dynamics C+
mech C !?!?!?
STAT B
OR A
QM B+
ENG B

...
...
...

i don't know what's happen with this computer but i cannot post my pic
I've sent a mail with pictures to some of you guys, if you don't have one, just let me know, I'll forward to you.



It's very cold here... the winds just blowing me out ! and it's also snowing !!!!

about my job...The first job I got in a first day is a houseman, it's like to put new towels, stuffs to the closet and the maid's carts... just walk around... up and down... take used towels to the laundry... bring dirts to the trashroom and bring things up...

Then, since the second day... We've changed the job to do the bed lifting... because the hotel is changing all the beds (every 6 years) so we had to lift the mattress and springbox... taking old ond out and putting new one in.. IT's HEAVYY!!!!! Anyway, I'm just get used to it :)

By the way, I've got a schedule for next week, my position is 'laundry' -_- Of course, easy task, but must be very boring.... cuz you don't have to walk around... just doing the same tasks in a laundry room -_- and all the staff there speaks SPANISH -*- (actually, most of the maids and staff here.. 90% speaks Spanish..) but you know, in a laundry room... there's nothing to do but chatting... and they're all spanish -_-. so.. . let's see if I can learn Spanish

Dan and Pod' jobs are around the pool area (there're many bikinisssssss there, haha), girls are doing housekeeping (they can get tips, and sometimes food that left in the room (not bad at all, they got a pizza (only one piece taken out) , a quart of ice-cream, even a bottle of VODKA!!! (just have last night ,,, :P today) Oh, 2 of Thai guys here are doing food service job .. they made a lot of TIPSSSS (the first day they get 30$ tips) -_-

I've just learned how to ' PLONG' . This is life, right?

Oh, Dan and I also got second job now. It's a restaurant. Job will start about April... Well, I still don't know which position I'm going to get. It can be random in each day too... may be bus boy (taking dish out... $3 + tips), runners (mostly about cleaning $6.5/hrs), dishwasher ($7/hrs)



YOU GUYS CAN COMMENT IN THAI NA, I CAN READ IT


got to go now, see you then

TAKE CARE

POP

3 Comments
  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    just went to route66 to see live monotone today and saw p'kijjaz. he reminds me of you wa 555555

    have fun with the job na ya. my amigo 5555555
    hola hola 555  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    bikini........arrrrr

    maz  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    อย่าเซ็งมากนะแก เกรดเปนเพียงตัวเลข^^
    งานแกท่าทางจาแอบน่าเบื่อ แต่เอาน่า สู้ๆล่ะกานแก อย่างน้อยก้อเปนการฝึกภาษาเสปนไปในตัว 555 หวังว่ากลับมาชั้นจะได้ยินแกพูดเสปนให้ฟังนะ

    รักษาสุขภาพด้วยน้าพวกแก ^^ คิดถึงๆ
    .. Kate..  

Post a Comment

{J}aroz' Blog

Location : Bangkok, Thailand, Planet Earth

{J} Trip

 

  • {J} Life

{J} Links

  • =A^o^N= วิดวะแบกเลนส์ถือกล้องไปถ่ายรูป
  • Bliss* live / storythai พลอยพีพี ผู้มีสองมาตรฐาน (บล็อก)
  • Empty Space บล็อกลิงเล่นเบส
  • LittleJournal บล็อกสุดฮาของสาวภาคคอม ผู้(เคย)ไม่รู้จัก silicon valley
  • Ma-mEw"z เหมี่ยว เพื่อนเวิร์ค
  • NuttyGM มันหายไปไหนแล้ววะตอนนี้
  • Nisa บล็อกอินเตอร์ บาย โบ
  • Nsom บล็อกป้าหมอ ที่หริราด
  • TeddyBank แบงค์กี้ เดอะหมีวิคตอเรีย chu chu
  • [Z]kyha[x] ไอ้ตี๋ ผู้เล่นเกมส์พิซซ่าเป็นนิจ

{J} Archives

คลังบล็อกเก่า(month.year)



Search

Web Jaroz' Blog

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License. XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2007 Jaroz' blog |Original Template by Gecko and fly
Revolution2 : Path to the future! Version since 29 Aug 2007
First Published on 24 Oct 2004