Looking Back 2007 - Say Hello 2008

I've almost forgotten that I said I would switch this blog into English. Let's see how long it could go ;)

While I'm writing this blog, there are 27 hours remaining for the year 2007.

How far have I come for the last 364 days?

Well, though I hadn't go overseas like the last two years.. but it was absolutely another long journey, and of course, another great year for me :)

Let's see what I've done in the last 12 months
  • a trip to Samed and Phu Kradueng in January was so memorable
  • working in a unique Fabrinet's IE department... simply amazing
  • what a senior life? a year without an exam but tons of projectsssss
  • part time job... first time in Thailand... the Tube SE Asia exhibition... everything just went so smoothhhhh (as silk?)
  • Phuket Ultimate Trip! How many times I have been so lucky, to be sponsored... to Australia (f0r AOJOC concert performance), to Japan (being an exchange student), to UK (with Y'EE) and this time, Phuket! Thanks Por for the marvelous house and all the companions... really had a great time... wish I could go there again, don't hurry to sell that house la, ha ha
  • dramatic time in Nov-Dec... At least, in this very last semester in the university, I'd not regret that I spend too little time for my friends... :) It was always a great time to be with your guys, really!
  • Cubic Creative, here I am!
Looking towards to 2008... another year of turning point... Of course, a lot of questions just popping out...

Where will I go?
How about my friends and family?

Nobody knows, all I can do right now, is to be positive... be confidence... and wish the very best answer for each question.


My fellows, are you ready for the year 2008?

2 Comments
  1. # Blogger NuttyGM

    Not yet  

  2. # Blogger Paul_012

    ทำไมเป็นภาษาอังกฤษแล้วเหมือนอ่านยากขึ้น?  

Post a Comment

{J}aroz' Blog

Location : Bangkok, Thailand, Planet Earth

{J} Trip

 

  • {J} Life

{J} Links

  • =A^o^N= วิดวะแบกเลนส์ถือกล้องไปถ่ายรูป
  • Bliss* live / storythai พลอยพีพี ผู้มีสองมาตรฐาน (บล็อก)
  • Empty Space บล็อกลิงเล่นเบส
  • LittleJournal บล็อกสุดฮาของสาวภาคคอม ผู้(เคย)ไม่รู้จัก silicon valley
  • Ma-mEw"z เหมี่ยว เพื่อนเวิร์ค
  • NuttyGM มันหายไปไหนแล้ววะตอนนี้
  • Nisa บล็อกอินเตอร์ บาย โบ
  • Nsom บล็อกป้าหมอ ที่หริราด
  • TeddyBank แบงค์กี้ เดอะหมีวิคตอเรีย chu chu
  • [Z]kyha[x] ไอ้ตี๋ ผู้เล่นเกมส์พิซซ่าเป็นนิจ

{J} Archives

คลังบล็อกเก่า(month.year)



Search

Web Jaroz' Blog

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License. XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2007 Jaroz' blog |Original Template by Gecko and fly
Revolution2 : Path to the future! Version since 29 Aug 2007
First Published on 24 Oct 2004