I'm back

Hello my blog!

Quite a long time since my last post, eh?

Just back from my first Hong Kong (and Macau) trip, so much fun (and tired from walking)... Now I have no doubt when I heard someone flying to HK just for shopping. It was absolutely shopper's paradise although it is not a sale season.

However, I was quite dissapointed to many 'recommended' restaurant in a guide book issued by HK tourism org. I was surprised to learn that these restaurants, recommended to tourists around da world, rarely speak English and not providing English menu. Moreover, it was not as delicious as I expected.

Anyway, I still had some lucks :) It turned out that most restaurants that I'm not intentionally to visit taste great!! Especially the 'Crab Congee' restaurant in Macau and 'Cuisine Cuisine' at IFC Mall, HK :P

I'll (if I have time) post more details about this trip later.


---------------------

P.S. I found these videos on YouTube and I think you shouldn't miss them... XD

This video was taken from Jimmy Kimmel talkshow when his guess, Sarah Silverman, Kimmel's girlfriend, wanted to show a special video for Kimmel on the 5th Anniversary episode of his show.



Ha Ha
"...on the bed ...on the floor ...on a towel by the door ...in a tub ...in the car ...up against the mini bar..."

Later, after a few months from that video, Kimmel striked Matt Damon and Sarah Silverman back! This time with special appearances of many celebrities! for example, Brad Pitt (the fedex guy), Cameron Diaz, Robin Williams and Harrison Ford, Josh Graban, Macy Gray!!!


1 Comments
  1. # Blogger Paul_012

    มาเดาว่าถ้าเล่าเรื่องเที่ยวจะเล่าภาษาไทย  

Post a Comment

{J}aroz' Blog

Location : Bangkok, Thailand, Planet Earth

{J} Trip

 

  • {J} Life

{J} Links

  • =A^o^N= วิดวะแบกเลนส์ถือกล้องไปถ่ายรูป
  • Bliss* live / storythai พลอยพีพี ผู้มีสองมาตรฐาน (บล็อก)
  • Empty Space บล็อกลิงเล่นเบส
  • LittleJournal บล็อกสุดฮาของสาวภาคคอม ผู้(เคย)ไม่รู้จัก silicon valley
  • Ma-mEw"z เหมี่ยว เพื่อนเวิร์ค
  • NuttyGM มันหายไปไหนแล้ววะตอนนี้
  • Nisa บล็อกอินเตอร์ บาย โบ
  • Nsom บล็อกป้าหมอ ที่หริราด
  • TeddyBank แบงค์กี้ เดอะหมีวิคตอเรีย chu chu
  • [Z]kyha[x] ไอ้ตี๋ ผู้เล่นเกมส์พิซซ่าเป็นนิจ

{J} Archives

คลังบล็อกเก่า(month.year)



Search

Web Jaroz' Blog

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License. XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2007 Jaroz' blog |Original Template by Gecko and fly
Revolution2 : Path to the future! Version since 29 Aug 2007
First Published on 24 Oct 2004